An successful candidate should have / be:
- Ability to analyze the situation in hand and make a business decision to ensure the customer experience is not impacted
- Working knowledge of Google sheets/Excel
- Build and develop relationships with internal & external.
- Self-motivated and take initiatives and flexible to accommodate new responsibilities as and when the role demands
- Good communication skills in English & Hindi.
- Additionally, should be Punctual, have an Eye to Detail, Quick learner, Team player, Basic Computer Skills,& Professional approach towards work, with good work Ethics.
- Experience working with a DC or hospital would be an added advantage
- Responsible for handling operations related to the backend by coordinating with vendors, customers & internal teams.
- Manage the Backend process such as Appointment Confirmations, Reports Uploading with assertiveness.
- Responsible for End to end backend support to operations enquiries, Confirmation follow-ups with Vendor/DCs.
- Working closely with Vendors/DC, Corporate Customers and internal stakeholders for Appointment confirmation, reports and ensure timely action of completing tasks at hand.
Join the fastest growing health benefits platform in India. ekincare is a Series A funded startup, Operating in one of the few industries with tailwinds from COVID-19. We are at the intersection of health & insure-tech, targeting South East Asia’s multi-billion-dollar corporate health benefits market. Trusted by Fortune 500 companies, ekincare’s patent-pending preventive, predictive and personalized platform, helps employers administer their health benefits efficiently, reduce health care costs by 20% and increase employees’ engagement.
Recognized for our innovations by NASSCOM (10 most innovative start-ups), Aegis Graham Bell Awards (Most innovative enterprise app) and named as the best "Healthy Workplace Brand" in the IHW Summit.
We are proud of Creating a state of the art digitization AI, that unlocks a whole new world of healthcare data, that forms the core of our recommendation engine (click to know how)
For more details about us please visit www.ekincare.com
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright people and to also enjoy:
- 5-day work week, leave policy covering various work time off benefits including maternity and paternity leave benefits.
- Premium Group medical Insurance for the employee and 3 dependents, personal accident insurance coverage, life insurance coverage.
- Access to ekincare app with all the free access to the features like Annual Health checkup, Covid screening and test, online doctor consultation, Gym access and many more.
ekincare is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity status.
Referral Request : If this is not for you, perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Please share them this job link. Thanks!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying