Job Location: Bangalore/Mumbai
The Role: Sales Manager
We are looking for Sales Managers to expand our client base and achieve profitable revenue goals of ekincare. You should be able to remotely work as a part of the sales team and set profitable goals. Our ideal candidates combine excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset.
• Generate new business opportunities.
• Demo ekincare platform benefits and use cases to clients.
• Drive revenue through new and existing partnerships across the healthcare ecosystem.
• Negotiate contractual terms, pricing, and services with the partners.
• Continuously track towards the company’s revenue goals and aspirations.
• Innovating ways to offer ekincare products to meet the needs of customers.
A successful candidate for this role must require,
• Previous relevant experience (2-5 years) within insurance/Healthcare/SaaS/Corporate experience in commercial discussions with customers/ negotiations.
• Track record of driving incremental revenue opportunities and closing sales.
• Be able to thrive in a complex and demanding startup environment.
• Street smart, open-minded, analytical, persistent, accountable and ethical ways to use resources. • Have implemented and managed a successful sales strategy within a motivated team.
• An open and approachable communication style, with respect for employees and clients.
• Structured thought process, excellent at strategy, planning, and analytics.
• Desire to dive deep and learn about our product, market, channels of sale and clients.
• Alignment with our core values.
• Preference for experimenting and iterating based on feedback.
• Ability to strategize and deliver on end to end processes from lead generation to conversion.
• A management graduate from a Tier-1 school – Preferred.
If this sounds like the right career opportunity for you, we’d be happy to connect and discuss further!
Join the fastest growing health benefits platform in India. ekincare is a Series A funded startup, Operating in one of the few industries with tailwinds from COVID-19.We are at the intersection of health & insure-tech, targeting South East Asia’s multi-billion dollar corporate health benefits market .
Trusted by Fortune 500 companies, ekincare’s patent-pending preventive, predictive and personalized platform, helps employers administer their health benefits efficiently, reduce health care costs by 20% and increase employees’ engagement.
Recognized for our innovations by NASSCOM (10 most innovative start-ups), Aegis Graham Bell Awards (Most innovative enterprise app) and named as the best "Healthy Workplace Brand" in the IHW Summit.
We are proud of Creating a state of the art digitization AI, that unlocks a whole new world of healthcare data, that forms the core of our recommendation engine (click to know how)
For more details about us please visit www.ekincare.com
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright people and to also enjoy:
ekincare is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity status.
Referral Request : If this is not for you, perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Please share them this job link.Thanks!